Sunday, February 28, 2010

Listening to music that puts you in a bad mood.

I hate when I'm in moods like this, but heck, here it goes. Today was supposed to be our lazy day but since our power went out and we're trying to save as much oil as possible- we decided to venture out. It was pretty boring and ordinary but it's always nice to get out of the house.

I no longer ever want to eat fast food again. No seriously. Do you know how much fat is in fast food? Ugh. Disgusting. It makes me want to vomit just thinking about it! I also swear that once all the junk is gone in my house- it's for sure GONE.

I also found some teething tablets for Camden. They go over better than the tylenol haha. I have to fight her to get the tylenol even in her mouth! Poor child... Well, she made some pretty hilarious faces when I made her take the tablets and attempted to spit it out. She definitely has a lot of personality. She's also turning into a little attention whore. No seriously, she has some issues with attention.

Ugh, I don't feel like writing anymore. My mood has gone to shit. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment