Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I had the craziest dream last night...

So I woke up at around 4:30 this morning to Camden crying because she was hungry. I knew it was going to be a bad night because she wasn't in bed at her normal time- 9. I did, however, enjoy skyping with my dad and my brother. I love you guys :)

Anyway, about this dream... I can't really remember a whole lot of it now because, well, it's 10am and this happened at 4:30. I swear I have dreams about things that I think about or things that I do right before I go to bed.

I dreamed that I was going to a party at the beach and I was picking out a swim suit. It was yellow and sparkly. Only problem? It was February! I was picking it out with my sister and someone else. A friend that I have known since I was a little kid. She was the same way I remember her. My sister was not really my sister though. She was this skinny little black girl. I don't know how else to put it... And she was a PSYCHO. I mean, this girl was out to kill me. Every time I turned around she was trying to kick my ass. Literally.

My parents where back together- odd. But my dad was taking care of his current girlfriend's little girls. We were all going to the same party and it was pretty strange... My parents made everything with bbq sauce and chocolate pudding... Together. And when Hannah asked if they were going to seperate it mom told her to shut up.

My sister kept trying to kill me so I had to lock myself in the bathroom. I remember my dad knocking on the door. And he was trying to get Hannah away from me.

I also had to go with my brother, sister, and the same friend to a place to get a haircut. It was a German place and there was a naked dude sitting in the chair. As a joke my brother went and sat on the dudes lap who then proceeded to think my brother crazy. (sorry Aaron!). An old German lady was cutting his pubes...

What the hell?! Anyway, Dennis is home and doesn't have to go to work until later :)

2 comments:

  1. "An old German lady was cutting his pubes..." Bwahahahahahaha! Oh Caitlyn, we need to get together when you're back stateside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea how else to put it! I was totally freaked out! I do agree though :). I should be coming home for Hannah's graduation. Maybe we can meet in the middle??

    ReplyDelete