Friday, February 19, 2010

I am frustrated.

I'm going to vent for a minute... So excuse me.

Sometimes I really, really do not understand why people would give their kids stupid names. Original or not, there are some names that just shouldn't be. I can think of a few but considering I share this blog on facebook to my friends, I won't mention some of the worst ones I've heard... But I seriously feel bad for those kids growing up. But hell, someone might think the same thing about my child...

The next thing that has been on my mind today. I hate those people that try to get others to do stuff for them without offering anything in return. Like the ones that know someone won't say no to them and asks favors... Like babysitting, driving them somewhere, etc etc. I know we all know someone that won't say no but... You're not supposed to take advantage of them! That drives me crazy. Also, the people that try to bring business to either themselves or to others like friends or family. You can only be so pushy...

I also dislike the kind of people that complain about ev.er.y.th.in.g yes, I'm putting extra emphasis on that word. You know the kind of people that make everything sound so much worse than it actually is? Like being pregnant. I understand that your back hurts, your stomach hurts, your ribs hurt, your (this might be tmi for some) va-jay-jay (that was for those guys out there hahaha) hurts, your whole body hurts, and you're also always tired. I get it. I was there. But I don't think you should complain about it ALL THE TIME. It's not as bad as some people make it out to be. But then again I didn't get as big as some. But the girl I'm talking about in particular is getting on my nerves :/ hopefully that child comes soon or I might just disconnect myself from her all together. I might do that anyway though.

I was thinking about things that really really bother me. There are some words, names, things, places, etc. that just bring on the anxiety for me. I have started to consider medicine again to help out on that anxiety. I hate to say it but I know a few things that always used to help with anxiety in the past... But I'm a mom now. There are certain words that might be said or names that bother me or places or songs or movies. They make me feel so anxious... I don't know, I've had this issue for a while now. I don't think Camden is helping either.

I pumped a bottle so I plan on heading to the gym tonight.

I was actually able to go see a movie today! First time since before Camden was born. I went to go see Valentine's Day with a friend of mine and Camden napped all the way until the end :). The movie was pretty cheesy but what do you expect from a movie with that kind of name? It was also sort of depressing. It was one of those movies were all the characters are connected in some way.

I think I want to try out for Survivor...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment