Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oh the joys of unpacking...

Since Dennis has gone back to work, things have changed. Camden FINALLY slept through the night last night since we moved here (a week ago- ughh). Roxy is FINALLY going potty outside (instead of on the back porch. Thus the reason why she is no longer aloud out on the porch...). And of course, mommy is FINALLY getting used to it being just the three of us. Yes, life is good.

Yesterday Camden wasn't going to take a nap. Period. Every time I laid her down in her crib she woke up after 10 minutes. I was so tired from the night before that I layed back down and had finally fell asleep when she woke up. Yesterday was a bad day.

Today, on the other hand, was amazing. She slept through the night and then took a nap from about 12:30-2. Yessss, life is good :).

We are still unpacking the house. Well, really, it's ME that's still unpacking the house. I think Dennis has unpacked a total of 2 boxes. Yes, I said TWO boxes. I have unpacked all of the bathroom, all of Camden's room, and all of the kitchen. He has helped with ONE box in the kitchen and ONE box in the living room. The rest of the time is spent on either Camden, Roxy, or his other beloved... the xbox. I refuse to get xbox live again. And I highly discourage getting xbox live for any husband (this is to the wives!) because you will then be replaced.

Well, Camden has made it clear that she is done playing on her gym and needs to be snuggled!

No comments:

Post a Comment