Friday, March 5, 2010

Worst wife EVERRRRRRRR

I must be the worst wife ever or something. I only say this because Dennis is STILL in the hospital and I can't spend a whole lot of time there. Not because I don't want to and not because we live far away but... I have a house to clean, a dog to play with, and a child to take care of! I spend half my day in the car and no time just sitting down doing nothing! Well, except for today where I actually was able to have an hour or two to myself. I had 2 friends pick up the slack for me and take Cam for a few hours. When I say a few I really mean most of the morning and afternoon- I love my friends :). One of my friends came and picked her up around 9 and then dropped her off with my other friend around 1 and then I picked Cam up from her house around 4. Yes I said FOUR PM!

I was able to go help Dennis without a little one attached to me, which is bad for her anyway because MRSA is HIGHLY contagious. I helped him with the shower and was told that I needed to change my clothes before even touching Camden. After I helped him with that I had a few errands to run because we're moving at the end of the month. I only got 1 out of 3 things accomplished because apparently the office of one moved and someone told me one thing, another told me something else, and finally I got the number for the stupid office and it's 45 minutes away! I wanted to shoot myself in the foot. I'm thankful that I don't have to deal with this crap on Monday because Dennis is taking care of it :).

I originally was supposed to pick Camden up at 2 but since I got done with all of this crap at 2, I still had to go home and shower and change my clothes and wash them and take care of Roxy and by the time this was all said and done it was 4! Thank goodness she was a golden child or I would have been fucked. I missed her a lot though and she was alllll smiles when I picked her up :). Apparently she had been chatting away all day. God, how I love her.

Tomorrow I will be spending the WHOLE day with Dennis. And since I was only able to spend a whopping 2 hours there, I think I owe it to him ;), plus he asked me too and of course I couldn't refuse! I miss him so much... I'm hoping that he'll be able to come home tomorrow or the next day but they're trying to figure out his pain meds and make sure that he's not having any sort of reaction to the antibiotics they put him on. Pray he'll be coming home tomorrow please!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing a great job, Caitlyn! That's such a hard place to be in and I'm sure it's really stressful. Soon at this will be behind you guys. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete