Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Discovering new things

Today we went to go see Alice In Wonderland- talk about a great movie! Dennis and I both loved it and I plan on buying it when it comes out. Camden sat on my lap pretty much through the whole thing. We only had to leave twice :). She was a great baby.


Camden has recently found her toes and it's awesome! She loves being naked too. She loves it so much in fact that whenever she is upset I will strip her down and grabs her feet and rolls side to side. It works almost as good as nursing.


She is also discovering new things everyday. The other day it was ger feet, then new toys, then she learned how to make the sun light up and play music on her play gym, her most recent discovery is that mom has a mouth just like her and it's just as fun to put her fingers in it ;). That and my hair! So here are some pictures to enjoy...


No comments:

Post a Comment