Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Worst case senario

Worst case scenario happened and Dennis has been admitted to the hospital. Please keep him in your thoughts and pray to who ever you pray to! Basically since yesterday, the cellulitus on his leg has grown 2 inches! It's now from his hip and taking up 3/4 of his thigh. Today when we went in to have it looked at and the packing changed out they immediately sent him to general surgery to have it looked at. Basically we went in at 2 and he was in surgery at 4. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying that he gets better and that he'll be able to come home soon!

Bad news- I have a spot on my shoulder that is itchy, red, and has a white head (which is exactly how his started! Only it's very obvious that this is not an ingrown hair...). I'm extremely nervous about it and I will be calling the doctor tomorrow morning to have it looked at.

Well it's late here and I need to get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be one busy day! I have to scrub down the whole house... Ughhh cleaning sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment