Friday, April 2, 2010

Stop crying or I'll leave you under a rock...

Haha no I would never really leave Camden under a rock but her crying is getting under my skin. She's been a total butthead the past few days. I can't even leave her with someone else, including Dennis, without her throwing a fit. She's turned into a total momma's girl and while it's thrilling sometimes, I just get annoyed that I can't leave her alone for more than a few minutes at a time. Unless of course she's sleeping.

For example: last night I went with one of my friends to go see a movie. After about an hour and a half of being gone Dennis calls me and I can hear Camden in the backgroud screaming. This is the second time that she has acted this way for someone besides me. Apparently she had been that way the whole time that I was gone until she finally screamed herself to sleep. Needless to say, she was awake when I got home. Happy and giggly, ofcourse. It honestly makes me want to pull my hair out sometimes because she's becoming spoiled... But I hate listening to her crying.

So mommy is tired more, frustrated more, and grumpy. Very very grumpy.

We're going out to eat tonight so I must walk the dog and get Miss Cam ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment