Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Update on Camden


Well, Camden is officially trying to crawl! She's scooting around and it's the cutest thing ever. Whenever she sees Roxy she immediately goes for her. Or my feet. Or the tv stand. I try to put toys out across the rug but she's more intereted in the things I don't want her to have!


I was thinking about doing something special for her 6 month mark but I'm not sure what yet. I don't want to do a birthday because that's kind of ridiculous. Maybe I'll get her a cute outfit and get her picture taken or something. I was also telling Dennis that on MY birthday I want us to have matching outfits (Camden and I) he laughed and said ok. I know it's completely corny but heck, I think it would be really cute!! What are your thoughts? It would be the 4th of July so she would be 7 1/2 months old by then (HOLY CRAP!). I personally think it would be relatively easy to find something matching... I was kinda thinking maybe tutus... Maybe I'm just lame though!


Anyway, she's rolling around, grabbing everything, chatty, loves to be in her walker, tries hard to crawl, loves mommy, loves daddy, LOVES Roxy, oh and she loves sweet potatoes!!! She had her first food 2 nights ago. She almost ate the whole little container. I was so proud :).
I can't believe my baby is 5 months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment