Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Looking for recipes

Instead of making dinner I made banana bread and rice pudding. We ended up having pizza for dinner (lol!). Dennis was not a fan of the rice pudding but he devoured half a loaf of banana bread in 15 minutes! I actually have a craving today for pineapple upside down cake and looked up a recipe for it. I have a jar of cherries in the fridge from Easter that needs to be used! What a perfect way to use them :).

The recipe that I found actually calls for a cake mix though so I'm wondering if I want to make it completely from scratch or not! Hmmm... When I make it I'll post pictures and tell you how it was! :)

1 comment:

  1. OMg, I have the absolute best pineapple upside down cake recipe EVER! You pour the batter into a hot pan, so there is this nice caramelized crunch on top...let me know if you want the recipe, it's an old tradition Cajun recipe my family has always made. Oh, and white cake is as easy to make as pouring it out of the box, really, plus it tastes better (I always add extra vanilla, lol).

    ReplyDelete