Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Give me a break

This morning I woke up in a strange mood and I can't seem to put my finger on why. I woke up anxious and my arms and legs feel like they're going numb. Bad sign. I am starting to get more and more anxiety attacks that sometimes turn into straight panic attacks. It is a pretty strange feeling... I used to get these often enough to be put on medicine for them. I stopped taking the medicine because I started smoking pot and, well, true to nature it calmed me down.

Well, I'm still looking for a song that I grew up listening to. I have tried looking for it on ares whenever I think about it and I can't seem to find it. "Eep Opp Orp Ah-ah" by Violent Femmes. Cute song... Speaking of music, I have started listening to "Possibility" by Lykke Li. It's very calming...

I took my dress to get hemmed yesterday. I'll be getting that back in about 2 weeks. It's a good thing I took it in when I did! Now all I have to do is find some shoes... But I think my sister is sending the ones that she wore last year to prom. If they don't work out then I guess I'll be forced to go to K-town to shop (ooh booo- hahaha).

I'm getting ready to go eat lunch with my dearest. So I guess I should find some pants... And get an outfit ready for Miss Cam. Who has, by the way, started rolling from back to belly. It's pretty adorable really :). I even have a recording of it! She won't stay on her back for very long anymore. Unless of course, I'm sitting right there with her...

No comments:

Post a Comment