Sunday, January 17, 2010

And even if your whisper eats my ear...

Lately I've been having these horrible dreams. Ones where Camden goes missing, Dennis leaves me, I get in a really bad car accident, someone tries breaking into my house and killing me, or my friends start hating me for stupid reasons... I woke up the night when Cam went missing freaking out and checking up on her to make sure she was still there and that she was ok. And every single dream has had people in it that I know and haven't talked to in awhile... It's so strange.

D's birthday is coming up soon. Too bad he won't be home for it :(. Oh well, we'll celebrate when he gets home...

Other than that, the g-ma leaves in a few short days. I'm looking forward to having my house back but not looking forward to not having anyone around for those 10am wakeups when all I really want is 2 more hours of sleep... We'll see how this all goes.

1 comment:

  1. Uhg! Dreams like that really make it hard to sleep at all. For about two weeks straight I had horrible dreams about my baby dying during birth, or reliving my Mom's last birth (where she hemorrhaged and almost died, the ambulance had to come and get her - it was a scary experience.)

    I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete