Sunday, January 10, 2010

One of "those" days.

I have FINALLY gotten a workout in today! I only got about 30 minutes of it completed out of 45 though before Camden woke up, but heck, I still broke a sweat and got tired!

I don't know what it is about today but everything and anything is annoying me. I'm so tired and I'm super cranky. I feel like I could sleep more. I probably should have but when Camden woke up at 11am this morning, I felt bad about going back to sleep. I hope she actually goes to sleep at a decent time tonight... We might just skip the bath all together.

Today I went outside with Roxy to play in the snow. We still have a decent amount on the ground. It's like 4-6in! So I threw snowballs at her and she loved it. She actually got ahold of one of my gloves and ran away with it. Crazy dog...

I have finally caught up with my laundry! The rest of my house is finally going back to normal. I'm getting a little frustrated though because it seems like I'm the only one around here that cares about being neat and clean. You can imagine how frustrating this is coming from someone that has a problem with anxiety and OCD...

I told the hubby tonight that we seriously need a date night as soon as he gets home. I'm getting annoyed with the house and being cramped in it all day, every day.

Sorry if my spelling is bad or words don't make sense. Most of these posts have been done with one hand and a half asleep brain X) haha. I think I'm going to go find something to eat and chill out on the couch. Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment