Friday, January 8, 2010

30lbs down...

So I SWEAR that tomorrow (or maybe tonight if I'm not too tired) I am going to start working out! I keep saying that I want to go to the gym and I might as well now while I have someone at my house to watch Camden for me. I have lost almost 30lbs now. I started at 130 and finished at 168. I had my 6 weeks pp appointment today and I'm not 143!! YAAY! I'm not going to lie, I was really crossing my fingers that the number would be lower but heck, that's pretty awesome too! 13 more pounds to go until I'm back to my pre-preggy weight (and then I'll have 10-15 to go until I'm at the weight I want to be at- I think I can do it). So! TOMORROW!!!

In other news... At my pp appointment, Camden went with me. My midwife took Cam as soon as I walked through the door. Haha she cracks me up. Best midwife ever! Well she took her from me and walked her around the whole office and showed her off to all her co-workers- it was cute :). She also offered to be a babysitter! WOO! The hubby and I will definitely take her up on that offer.

Until tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment