Friday, November 19, 2010

One year ago.

One year ago today... Dennis' grandmother had flown in from St. Louis and we were all relaxing waiting because Camden was due in 1 week and 1 day. I had all prepared her bedroom and clothes and had everything that I could possibly need for her arrival. Our bags were packed, grandma was here, and life was good. Dennis was supposed to go to safety day the next day in Manneheim and he was aloud to drive himself (they usually have to take the bus). But considering I only had a week left, he needed to be able to leave if something where to happen.

Something happened at 3 am on a Friday almost a year ago today. My water broke. And so the journey began. Our life would be forever changed after that day. I am so greatful for everything that I have. I have a beautiful little girl and a wonderful husband and I'm surrounded by love.

The only thing that could possibly make tomorrow perfect is if Dennis was able to share it.

I can't believe it's already been a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment