Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Camden, Camden, Camden.

I find it hilarious that every time I tell Camden "no" she usually brings me whatever she is getting into. I now have a stack of DVDs on my desk.

Camden will be 1 in less than a week! I'm so thrilled that this day is coming. I'm also nervous. I have been planning this day for the past 3 months. It's almost exciting as the day she was born. I plan on finally watching the birthing video. I haven't watched it because I'm scared of it, honestly! It's only sound though because my friend that was there was behind the curtain. Poor thing doesn't have any kids and probably won't now... Lol.

Last night was a bad night for us. Camden woke up 3 different times and I lost about 2 1/2 hours of sleep. She was screaming bloody murder for awhile and I tried rocking her back to sleep but that was no help. Since we are in the weaning process, I can't give her what I don't have. It's all very frustrating. I hope we have less nights like this because I feel as if I could fall asleep just about anywhere.

Well, we are off to get ready to do some shopping! We must get the last things for the big day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment